What do you need before you come in for your appointment?
You can input all the information here on our Online Demographic Information Form.
Or you will need the following information handy when you come in for your appointment.
- Decedent’s full name
- Decedent’s Residence address
- Decedent’s place of birth (city, state, and/or country if not in the U.S.)
- Decedent’s highest level of education completed
- Decedent’s marital status and if married, the spouses name and maiden name if female.
- Decedent’s social security number
- Decedent’s occupation for most of his/her life
- Decedent’s Father’s name and Mother’s first and maiden name
- If the decedent was in the US armed forces or not
- Method of payment in full